CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Glimmer Mist

Ok!! I figured out what Glimmer Mist is ... Finally.  I'm posting the you tube video that shows different techniques on using Glimmer Mist on a plain white sheet of paper.... The video is by a lady named Elina Koutsouradi and she shows you about 7 or 8 different ways to use Glimmer Mist.  Its pretty interesting and it seems fun.


Thsi next video is by Creations with Christina.  She shows you how to make a flower using glimmer mist and diamond dust.  I am going to try this as soon as I get a free minute!!!!


Now, I guess I havent paid attention at my local Craft store but I dont recall seeing Glimmer Mist.  I will have to look for them next time I go...  =)  

Also, while I have you here --- I read a blog entitled Scrapperlicious by Irene Tan--- pretty close to Scrapilicious huh?? --- and she has beautiful work to display as well.  Well she just got published on an ebook sharing some of her techniques... Check it out!!!! Once you hit the link - click to download and you'll see her article!!!

Click Here

Ok, well enough for today -- Thanks for reading...
Until Next Time
~Valeria

No comments: