CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All Events in One Album!!

Hello All!!
Well I wanted to show you on a project I am currently working on.. It is not finished and I hope to finish it soon.. I was really frustrated because I have a pretty good size family that lately has been growing at a good rate!!! (SMILE)

I wanted to remember every ones address, birthdays, anniversaries and I wanted it all in ONE place.. So I thought long and hard as to how I wanted to accomplish this... I made a little video -- showing it off... ----
Now, Remember I just put it together so its not completed ..



Now the video quickly explains how I designed it.. Below you'll see pictures of the different months... I have a lot of embellishing to do ...  =)












So there you have it... The video shows how the addresses are recorded and I will embellish those pages as well.. Now, I hope to get STARTED on the baby album!!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: