CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Need Ideas???

I love reading all the blogs about cards... but I am more of a LO girl... My original intention for a blog was to learn and gather ideas from everyone out here who has that good talent you see ... and have my skills grow a bit...

I learned of this website that would help all the LO people, card people, tag people ... etc and I thought I would share in case you aren't aware of it.. Its called Page Maps by Becky Fleck...

PAGE MAPS

If you click the link above you'll see HUNDREDS of sketches for LO's, cards, tags etc.. I'll show you a few -- Just click the links below and you'll see some examples...

LAYOUTS

TAGS

CARDS

ROUND

MINI'S

Now these are a few...  At the above link they even have archived maps or sketches in case you'd like to take a browse around... I hope these help...

I want to apologize ahead of time.... I will be away next week on vacation... so no posts for at least a week and a half or so... It will be a great time to spend with the family .. a little R and R before we get NO REST when the little one arrives.. I wish you all a blessed week!!!!

No comments: