CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Uniformed Scrapbooks of America

Hello everyone!!!!

I've been away for a long time... I am going to attempt to get back in the swing of things.  I've been eyeballing my new desk with all my scrapbooking goodies that I have not had time to do... Hopefully soon!!!

I, of course, have not kicked the habit to look up scrapbooking items.

I ran into Uniformed Scrapbooks of America.  They are wonderful!!! The album cover is the uniform for the branch your loved one is in. The collar and pocket are available so you can add any pins or medals along with a name tag.

All branches are available along with public service (Police and Fire).  If you would like to see the site click HERE.  Along with the albums you have the option of purchasing a paper pack as well that coordinates with the scrapbook you're purchasing. 


Marine Desert Uniform


Marine Woodland Uniform


Amy Uniform


Air Force Uniform


U S Coast Guard Uniform


Police


Fire



I love the idea of being able to dress your album with the pins and badge or medals. I had never seen an album like this and thought you all would love to see it... Here is a quick video so you can see for yourself!!!!



Until Next time!!!!!
~Valeria

No comments: